Last week i posted this in which i laid out the case for shorting the 30YR. I closed this position this morning as i think i am too early.
The daily and 240’s both show we could go higher to roughly 137-17 and with small POMO’s this week and Ukraine only getting worse i would sleep better not holding it just yet.
I still think it’s a great trade but will wait until ~137 for better price as i think a retest of this support is highly likely.
Closed @ 135-19 for a 15bps small profit.
Cant say that Paul Tudor Jones’ comments at the Sohn conference didnt have anything to do with it either..
The best charting teacher I know: